MON — FRI : 8:30 AM — 6 PM
Sat: 9 AM — 1 PM
WE ARE HAPPY TO ACCEPT:
CASH * VISA * MASTERCARD * DISCOVER* american express
*Not all CareCredit promotions are available.
A credit card just for pet care!
your pet’s health portal
As your pet’s personal health page, The PetPage App is a special place for you and your pet.
You’re just one click away!
Our Sister Clinic
JUNE 2023: DUE TO THE INCREASED DEMAND FOR APPOINTMENTS AND OUR LIMITED AVAILABILITY, WE HAVE LIMITED AVAILABILITY FOR NEW CLIENTS. WHEN WE SCHEDULE A NEW CLIENT APPOINTMENT, YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO MAKE A RESERVATION DEPOSIT EQUAL TO THE EXAM COST. OUR PRIORITY FOR SCHEDULING IS FOR OUR CURRENT CLIENTS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.
WHY DO WE RECOMMEND LASER THERAPY?
Clinical studies and real-world use over several decades have proven that laser therapy will alleviate pain and inflammation, reduce swelling, stimulate nerve regeneration and speed the healing process.
- Deep, soothing laser therapy provides a drug-free option for enhanced patient care.
- Effective relief of pain, inflammation, and swelling
- No known side effects
- Extremely well tolerated by pets
- May decrease the need for surgery and medications
- Reduces healing time
- Requires no sedation or clipping
- Quick to administer (approximately 3 to 6 minutes per site)
- You can be present and participate in your pet’s healing process
LASER THERAPY IS HELPFUL FOR A WIDE RANGE OF MEDICAL CONDITIONS.
- Hip dysplasia
- Degenerative joint and disc disease
- Post operative laser treatment reduces pain and stimulates more rapid healing
- Acute traumas — sprains or strains
- Periodontal disease
- Many skin disorders
- Acute and chronic ear infections